• Home
  • E-Visitor Visa (Subclass 651)

E-Visitor Visa (Subclass 651)

E-Visitor Visa (Subclass 651)

A visa known, as an e-Visitor is less common among many people however, with this subclass 651 multi-entry visa, you are allowed to visit the country for up to three months at once for business or tourism during each of the twelve months after the visa is granted. For travelers fulfilling the key visa requirements, it is an electronic document.

The one thing that can get you through is a successful visa application. This is where Asia Pacific Group’s registered migration agent can be of great help in providing right knowledge about submitting the visa application. Get in touch with us at the earliest to emphasize the key elements of this e-Visitor visa (subclass 651).


  • With subclass 651 visa, you are allowed to see your friends and family.
  • You are allowed to take a cruise or go on vacation with subclass 651 visa.
  • In Australia, you can get involved in various business-related activities.
  • You are also allowed to study and train for up to three months.

Key Eligibility Requirements

  • You need an approved passport of your home country.
  • You must meet Australian government’s health requirements.
  • You must meet Australian government’s character requirements.
  • You must clear all outstanding debts immediately.
  • You must be a genuine visitor to Australia.
  • You must adhere to visa application conditions.
  • You must have sufficient funds for self-sufficiency or family support.
  • If you are under 18 years, visa should be in your best interest.
Quick Contact Form

Do You Need Assistance?

If you have any questions or need assistance with immigration, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

FAQs About eVisitor Visa 651

Within a 12-month time, you can visit Australia for up to three months at a time for business, tourism, or family visits with the free eVisitor Visa (subclass 651).
You are eligible to apply for this visa if you are from qualifying country outside of Australia and EU member, given you meet certain character and health requirements.
You can submit online applications for the eVisitor Visa (subclass 651) through the Department of Home and Affairs website of the Australian government.
The eVisitor Visa (subclass 651) is processed in just a few days. To avoid any potential delays, it is best advised to apply for the visa well in time.
No, you cannot work in Australia with the eVisitor Visa (subclass 651). It is only for travel purpose.