This visa lets you visit Australia for business or leisure purposes for up to 3, 6 or 12 months

The base application charge for this visa ranges from AUD140 to AUD1020.

The eVisitor (subclass 651) visa is free. You must be a passport holder of a certain country.

The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) visa has an AUD20 service charge. You must be a passport holder of a certain country.

Family Sponsored Visa

The family-sponsored stream requires applicants to be sponsored by a family member who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident.

It has more restrictive visa conditions than the Tourist stream. In some cases, a security bond may be requested. If you are planning to visit family, you can apply for the Tourist stream that does not require sponsorship or a bond.

Key Requirements

You might be able to get this visa if you are travelling to Australia:
  • as a visitor
  • for business visitor activities
  • to visit family
  • on a tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China

Other Requirements

  • If you are in Australia, you can apply for the Tourist stream of the Visitor visa online provided you currently have a valid visa that does not have condition 8503 imposed.
  • If you are outside Australia, only certain passport holders can apply for this visa online.
  • If you hold a passport from the People's Republic of China and are applying from within China, you might be able to apply for the Visitor Visa (subclass 600) Frequent Traveller stream visa.
Quick Contact Form

Visitor Visa's Visa Types

E-Visitor Visa (Subclass 651)

A visa known, as an e-Visitor is less common among many people however, with this subclass 651 multi...

Electronic Travel Authority (Subclass 601)

The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) visa is an electronic travel visa especially curated ...

Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)

Understand the intricacies of obtaining an Australian Visitor Visa (subclass 600) with our expert as...