Get Free Migration Consultation at Our Office. Book Your Appointment Today!
  • Home
  • Training Visa (Subclass 407)

Training Visa (Subclass 407)

Training Visa (Subclass 407)

Training visa (subclass 407), as the name suggests, allows applicants to be sponsored by the government and business entities in Australia to engage in different professional and occupational training activities. To put it simply, you participate in an employer-sponsored training program and get the opportunity to work alongside your sponsor.

There are certain eligibility criteria to meet for this visa grant. Seeking professional guidance from a registered migration agent can help you ease the application process along with understanding of the visa benefits. As your trusted migration partners, Asia Pacific Group’s expert agents have extensive knowledge and expertise for such visa applications.

Get in touch with our team today to start the visa application process.


  • The training visa (subclass 407) allows you to apply online and offshore for the visa.
  • You can spend a maximum of two years living in Australia and complete the training program listed in your application.
  • You can travel back and forth Australia for the duration of the visa.
  • You can bring along your eligible family members when you visit the country.

Key Eligibility Requirements

  • You must have a sponsorship from approved temporary activities sponsor.
  • You must have nomination from approved sponsor for participation in occupational activities.
  • You must meet the country’s health and character requirements.
  • You have to maintain an adequate medical insurance.
  • You must have a genuine ‘Temporary Entrant’ certificate for temporary stay in Australia.
  • You must provide proficiency in English at least at a functional level.
  • You must ensure no debt with Australian authorities or the government.
Quick Contact Form

Do You Need Assistance?

If you have any questions or need assistance with immigration, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

FAQs About Training Visa (SUBCLASS 407)

The Training Visa (Subclass 407) is for people who want to participate in professional development activities or vocational training while they are in Australia.

The Subclass 407 Visa is for people who meet health and character requirements, need occupational training, and are sponsored by an eligible organization.

With the Subclass 407 Visa, you can extend your stay up to 2 years, depending on the specific training program.

Yes, you can work on a 407 Visa, but the work should be completely relevant to your training.

For the visa grant, you have to prove that you have the financial means to support yourselves as well as carry a health cover.