Stanley College is a modern and innovative tertiary education institution which offers recognized courses leading to further studies and successful careers. The institute provides a supportive learning environment that unleashes creativity and opportunities for students to achieve personal growth.
Stanley College is a leading provider of professional year program in Accounting (SMIPA) approved by CPA Australia, the Institute of Public Accountants and the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand. It is a professional development program combining formal learning and Australian internship experience which will equip you with practical skills and training to enhance your future employment opportunities. Upon completion of the SMIPA (Accounting) Professional Year, qualifying graduates will be eligible to receive additional points towards their permanent residency application under the Skilled Migration pathway.
- SMIPA: $8,800
Please contact us for more updated information on the program pricings and scholarships*
- Anyone with the right to work and study in Australia independently for at least 12 months can enroll for the program.
- A minimum IELTS score of 6.0, in all 4 competencies, or equivalent
- Holders of visa subclass 485 – both graduate and post study* streams
- Holders of bridging visas with full work and study rights
- Secondary visa holders of other visas (*Post study stream 485 visa holders must have a skills assessment from one of the Accounting Bodies)
Why Choose Stanley College ?
On successful completion of the program you will gain insight to:
- Australian workplace environment and the role of Accounting within industry
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Teamwork participation and contribute towards achievement of financial goals
- Implement strategies to advance your personal career development
- Understand the Australian work practices and Workplace Health and Safety (WHS)