QIBA Professional Year Program graduate programs combines both formal face to face classroom learning and workplace experience to assist international graduates make the transition from university to employment, the successful completion of which also gives eligibility to apply for 5 migration points towards permanent residency with DIBP.
Internship Information :
The internship component of the Professional Year Program provides an invaluable opportunity for graduates to turn theoretical knowledge into practical experience, QIBA Interns gain relevant entry level experience from internships sourced from a diverse range of professional companies and organizations. QIBA enjoy meeting the expectations of interns by sourcing high quality internships and providing a pathway to the first stages in the journey towards a professional career.
About Professional Year in IT?
The Professional Year in Computer Science is a job-readiness program aimed at former international ICT students who have been issued a 485 Skilled Graduate Visa. Holders of a Bridging Visa A or B may also apply for entry into the Professional Year.
To enrol ensure you can provide the following necessary certified documents:
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Visa 485 or confirmation of Visa 485 Application
- Academic transcript evidencing completion of your Degree with minimum of 2 years study in Australia
- English Language Proficiency Test Results – PTE, IELTS, TOEFL or OET, with an overall PTE score of 50 with nothing below 36 in each of the four test components (listening, reading, writing and speaking) or an equivalent score in any of the other tests
ICT student are required to perform 240 hours over a 12 week period (3 days per week for 12 weeks). IT student’s internship corresponds with the ACS online course which must be commenced no later than the 30th week of the Professional Year Program.
Students complete an online course with the ACS during their internship, offering further insight into ICT and receive mentoring to enhance the internship experience.
The Campuses are situated in 5 different locations: Price structure in Australian dollars for Professional Year offered in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Darwin, Canberra and Hobart.
- IT : $12,930
Why Choose QIBA?
- Conveniently located in all the big cities in Australia inclusive of Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Darwin and Hobart.
- Remarkably proficient and experienced staff that create a nurturing and supportive learning atmosphere for your development.
- FREE sessions for helping students prepare for their IELTS
- Our course aims at helping students succeed in their careers.
- Free career guidance throughout the duration of the course.
Did you know?
QIBA is offering the Program in 8 Australian big cities.