Established in 2006, Performance Education was one of the first providers to be accredited to deliver Professional Year Program in Accounting & ICT and have since helped 9,500 Professional Year students. It is one of the top 2 providers nationally.
The program is built to assist students in honing their business expertise, communication skills and their awareness of Australian workplace culture. Two professional year programs are presented by Monash Professional Pathways in their Melbourne and Sydney Campuses.
Upfront Payment Option
SMIPA : $11,250
IT : $12,930
*Please contact us for more updated information on the program pricings and scholarships.
Level 1 Scholarship – $2500 requires average mark of 80% or higher
Level 2 Scholarship – $2000 requires average mark of 70% – 79%
Level 3 Scholarship – $1500 requires average mark of 60% – 69%
Why Choose Performance Education ?
- Quality internship companies like Coca-Cola, MYOB, Westpac, Optus, Telstra and many more
- Guaranteed monthly intakes with a new intake starting every 4 weeks
- Flexible timetable with Monday to Sunday class option available
- Lowest monthly instalment plan compared with other providers
- Complementary MYOB and Microsoft Excel Training
- Up to 16 weeks IELTS test Preparation