Navitas Professional is the only provider able to offer the Australian Computer Society (ACS) Professional Year Program, Engineers Australia’s Professional Year in Engineering and Skilled Migration Internship Program - Accounting (SMIPA) nationwide.
The program gives international graduates the skills to gain employment and excel in their chosen field. Successful completion provides eligibility for migration points towards permanent residency.
Navitas Professional year course is a career-focused programs for outstanding employment outcomes. Navitas Group has been delivering the Professional Year Program since 2008 and it is the only provider in Australia to offer this program in Accounting, ICT and Engineering in 5 Australian states.
The Skilled Migration Internship Program – Accounting (SMIPA), is a Professional Year program developed by CPA Australia, the Institute of Chartered Accountants (CA) and the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA). The program is to provide accounting international graduates, from Australian universities, the opportunity to develop the skills and training they need to start their career.
Navitas Professional is the only provider approved by the professional accounting bodies to deliver Professional Year - SMIPA across Australia.
Tutition Fee :
- SMIPA : $10,900
- IT : $11,950
- Engineering : $15,200
- Application Fee: $250
- *Students are eligible for the $1000 scholarship if they meet the following requirements:
- Australian university degree (accounting) GPA over 65% +
- IELTS 6.5 overall or equivalent
- Commence study before 30th September 2016
- Scholarships are available for July, August and September 2016
General Eligibility :
To Qualify for a Professional Year Program, you MUST :
- Have graduated from a related higher education program within Australia (minimum 2 years duration)
- Currently hold or applied for a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485, either stream) with at least 12 months validity
- Provide evidence of English language proficiency