The Monash Professional Pathways professional year program is outlined to aid international candidates graduating from Australian universities in their specific fields of study, in enhancing their competency to be employed. The program is a government approved career development plan.
The Monash Professional Pathways professional year involves classroom-based learning environment integrated with a 12 weeks practical internship.
The program is built to assist students in honing their business expertise, communication skills and their awareness of Australian workplace culture. Two professional year programs are presented by Monash Professional Pathways in their Melbourne and Sydney Campuses.
Why Choose Monash ?
- Broad association with host companies and their team of dedicated trainers
- It is a division of Monash College, a private company owned by Monash University.
- Has successfully delivered over 3,500 internships in Australia and overseas in a short time span of just 6 years.
- Outstanding 70% of interns securing employment in their industry on completion of their program.
- State-of-the-art learning amenities in Melbourne and Sydney CBD.
- FREE IELTS assistance program and one FREE IELTS test.
- Course options are adjustable (weekday and weekend classes with admissions every 5 weeks)
Eligibility criteria :
To enrol for a Accounting Professional Year Program (SMIPA) you must have:
- graduated from a related higher education program within Australia (minimum 2 years duration)
- applied for a subclass 485 Temporary Resident Visa for skilled migration and show evidence of your application
- achieved a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 (no band lower than 6.0) or equivalent
- a Skills Assessment letter from one of the accounting professional bodies (for the SMIPA program only).
SMIPA : $10,900 (NON MONASH APPLICANTS ) | $10,100 (MONASH APPLICANTS)
IT : $12,200 (NON MONASH APPLICANTS ) | $11,900 (MONASH APPLICANTS)
Engineering : $14,950 (NON MONASH APPLICANTS ) | $14,950 (MONASH APPLICANTS)
*Please contact us for more updated information on the program pricings and scholarships.