We are always available at your service right from landing in Australia to getting settled down in Australia. We have specialised and experienced representatives who are always there to help you in getting basic things done. In this case of getting a Health Cover for Australia, you can contact our Counsellors or representatives to ease your life.

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) - For all type of student visa in Australia

Overseas Student Heath Cover in kind of a compulsory health insurance which you need to get done as it minimises the health care cost for you while you are studying in Australia. It also provides a cover on the cost of medical and hospital care which international students may need while they are studying in Australia. This health cover will also pay for most prescription drugs and emergency ambulance transport.

Please note that having OSHC is compulsory for every student studying in Australia and it is an Australian government requirement that you must purchase OSHC for the entire duration of your student visa. By any chance if you do not have a valid OSHC then it may also cause your student visa cancellation.

Overseas Visitor Cover (OVC) - Suitable for Visa 457 & 485 in Australia

In order to get the 457 Visa in Australia you have to have a health insurance for your and any family members included in the same visa application. This will help you and your family member when you will be in Australia as it provides a cover for your health expense.

Also, in Temporary Graduate visa 485 you will have to switch your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) to an Overseas Visitors Cover (OVC) before your OSHC expires so as to continue your stay in Australia without any hindrance.

Short Stay Visitors Cover - Suitable for working holiday and non-working visas in Australia

If you are going to Australia to work temporarily or study then you must have a Short Stay Visitors Cover. It also provides a cover on the cost of medical and hospital care if you get sick or met an accident. This cover plays a key role in giving peace of mind for your temporary stay in Australia.