ADMISSIONS AND PROCEDURES, CANADA
Canada’s study visa is categorized under three categories:
- NON SPP
1. A wide majority of students need a permit to study in Canada. But to apply you must meet the eligibility criteria
2. You must already be accepted onto a course in Canada
3. You must provide proof that you have enough money to pay your Tuition fees, Living expenses & A return ticket
4. You must not have a criminal record against your name
5. You must meet the eligibility of medical examination
6. And must leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay in the country
1. You must have been accepted by a nominated learning institution in Canada
2. You must prove that you have sufficient money to pay your to pay your tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and any other family member who enter the country with you, as well as a ticket out of the country once you have completed the course.
3. You must abide the laws with no criminal record and not threaten the Canadian security by any means and provide a police certificate
4. Must have a good health and be willing to complete a medical examination, if found necessary
5. And must satisfy your immigration officer that you would leave the country as soon as you’re the reason of your stay is over.