Here are few of the top courses to study in Australia:
- Accounting and finance
- Sports management
- Hospitality and Tourism management
What is the eligibility criteria?
English language requirement:
You must provide results of an English language test. The level of skill required is determined by an institute or by your student visa application.
- English language – entry requirements may vary between institutions, and according to the level of English course you would like to study
- Schools – the entry requirement may vary between schools depending on the state or territory you would be studying in. This is generally considered during the application process
- Vocational education and training – most cases do not have entrance exams for VET institutions. Though some institutes may have pre- requisite subjects or work-experience requirements
- Higher Education Undergraduate – to gain entry into an undergraduate course you will need to have an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or the equivalent overseas. Some undergraduate course may have some special pre-requisite subjects as well
- Higher Education Postgraduate – you would have to complete at one undergraduate course, as well as your institute may take research ability or relevant work experience into consideration.
Overseas Student Health Cover:
Australia has a special system of health cover for international students coming from overseas this program is called Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) this program helps you pay for your medical or hospital care you may need while studying in Australia.
What are the fees structure of the courses like?
The fees could vary anywhere from:
- $60,000 to $85,000 for MBA courses
- $25,000 to $50,000 for Engineering courses
- $30,000 to $45,000 for Accounting and Finance courses
- $16,500 to $40,000 for Sports Management courses
- $25,000 to $40,000 for Hospitality Management courses