Australian Technical & Management College (ATMC)
Australian Technical & Management College (ATMC) provides a pathway for international students seeking higher education in the fields of Business and Management in Australia and abroad. ATMC has evolved into a flourishing nationally recognized education institution in association with three leading Australian universities that specialize in the fields of information technology and business: Federation University Australia (FedUni), Charles Darwin University (CDU) and the University of the Sunshine Coast (USC).
ATMC offers Professional Year programs through the Australian Computer Society (ACS) for information technology graduates and accounting programs through the Skilled Migration Internship Program: Accounting (SMIPA).
SMIPA : $7,200
ACS : $12,600
*Please contact us for more updated information on the program pricings and scholarships
Why Choose ATMC?
- Free coaching for Pearson test of English.
- Great Internship opportunities at IBM and other internships through Barkers Burke
- Up to 80 hours of Free PTE Academic preparation class
- Small class sizes with personalised attention
- Full access to all college amenities and facilities including career support, library service etc
Did you know?
ATMC programs are accredited by prominent associations that are recognised worldwide.